Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alan Wake

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released May 14, 2010

When famous novelist Alan Wake goes on vacation with his wife Alice, he has no idea that the idyllic town of Bright Falls will soon be the site of a terrible battle between light and dark that could threaten everything, even Wake's own sanity.

Help, stuck at the loading screen (PC)

jacdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By jacdg

As a lot of others apparently did, I recently bought Alan Wake for the PC, I wanted to play the game again because 1) It was really good. 2) Because of American Nightmare. However, when I try to play the game I can't. After the short introduction by Alan Wake himself, I'm just stuck at the loading screen. I can access the menu and all that, but I can't quit or anything really, but the tips keep scrolling beneath the loading image. I suck at computers so I have no idea how, or if I can fix this. Anyone else experienced this/can someone please help?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.