Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alan Wake

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released May 14, 2010

When famous novelist Alan Wake goes on vacation with his wife Alice, he has no idea that the idyllic town of Bright Falls will soon be the site of a terrible battle between light and dark that could threaten everything, even Wake's own sanity.

Remedy Released Free Bonus Stuff On Steam

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bigjeffrey

Remedy put ot some free bonus stuff for the steam version of Alan Wake, has some early demos of the game and holy shit what a different game it came out to be. They put this stuff out earlier in the year in their humble bundle shit. I still have them night springs torrents which are the shit. If you did not pick it up hey it's 3.0gb of Alan wake bonus shit. it's located in your common apps folder in the steam directory.

No Caption Provided

^ Alan Wake in 2005 !!! (game released in 2010)

Stuff included

Bonus videos

Early demo videos, making of documentaries, the story of Remedy, Balance Slays the Demon music video and a clip from the Harry Garrett Show.

Visual exploration

Alan Wake's visual identity guidelines, concept art, production photos, high resolution wallpapers and printable cardboard cutout characters.

Graphic novels

Two graphic novels set in the world of Alan Wake titled Night Springs and Psycho Thriller, with stories by Sam Lake and Mikko Rautalahti.

Note by note

The soundtrack of Alan Wake's American Nightmare and sheet music of Alan Wake, both composed by Petri Alanko.

Lost pages

The complete Alan Wake screenplay and also scripts of The Writer and The Signal, narrations, Mr. Scratch videos, radio shows and manuscript pages.

STEAM

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry I bought Red Dead Redemption and not Alan when they released on the same day.

wchigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@laserguy: You don't have to be anymore. The game is 90% off for just $2.99 right now on Steam. It seemed alright from what little I played of it on the 360 so I decided to buy the $3.99 package which comes with the Collector's Edition stuff and the American Nightmare DLC.

e30bmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's also like 3 bucks on Steam right now. I'm thinking about picking it up.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By hatking

I feel like I should really go back and play American Nightmare. I think I liked Alan Wake more than most people. I even kind of thought the combat was great. Maybe I'm weird.

Avatar image for deactivated-61356eb4a76c8
    deactivated-61356eb4a76c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I loved Alan Wake, I should really go finish all that DLC.

PimblyCharles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome, thanks. Downloading the DLC now! Also just got American Nightmare for only $1.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hopefully it made its way to GOG as well.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved Alan Wake, I should really go finish all that DLC.

the dlc has one of the best sequences ever, also definitely a mind fuck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.