Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alcoholic Beverages

Object » linked to 368 games

Beverages that cause the imbiber to become intoxicated.

happy new year

zkins11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By zkins11

How i would like to ring in the new year is exactly how it should be done.  Surrounded by friends while drinking plenty of alcohol and staying off the crazy streets.  If anyone chooses to drive this evening, be safe and avoid doing so under the influence.  I'm sure you can find younger siblings/friends who will DD for you.  Those of you away from friends on this joyous occasion, be safe, and take a shot in remembrance of all those good times you've had with the friends who are thinking of you on this day.

zkins11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By zkins11

How i would like to ring in the new year is exactly how it should be done.  Surrounded by friends while drinking plenty of alcohol and staying off the crazy streets.  If anyone chooses to drive this evening, be safe and avoid doing so under the influence.  I'm sure you can find younger siblings/friends who will DD for you.  Those of you away from friends on this joyous occasion, be safe, and take a shot in remembrance of all those good times you've had with the friends who are thinking of you on this day.

Upfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Upfish

Ha! I just saw this. Awesome.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Happy New Year thread resurrected on January 6th? I approve.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.