Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alcoholic Beverages

Object » linked to 368 games

Beverages that cause the imbiber to become intoxicated.

Vapour Bars - Your Thoughts?

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

There's this new bar in London's Soho which has added a degree of novelty to getting drunk.

The future?....for alcoholics : /

I want to see more flavours, and to be able to go into different rooms and mix things up a little. A lemon & lime room next  to a rum room - veritable sanctuary :P

There's no substitute for good old fashioned way of getting drunk, but I do think that the possibilities here are pretty exciting. I know I myself would love to have a party in one of these things, if you were allowed to.

Thoughts and flavours?

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Oriental_Jams

If I can't drink it with a silly straw, then it's not worth getting drunk on.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Drebin_893
    Oriental_Jams said:
    "If I can't drink it with a silly straw, then it's not worth getting drunk on."

This thread is over.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

Haha, I guess you could chew on one for a touch of authenticity. I have never ever drank any alcoholic drink with a straw before, not while sober, to my knowledge. I don't care what the cocktails look like, if they have fruit and stuff around the edges, I simply knock stuff into the drink or eat. When barmen bring cocktails over to me with a straw inside, I look at them and show my disdain while I take it out, lol.

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
    ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

I don't think i'd want to wear that suit it so last year. (Joke,lol)
    But really that sounds as bizarre as dinning in the dark.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks
    ValkyrieGoddess said:
    "I don't think i'd want to wear that suit it so last year. (Joke,lol)But really that sounds as bizarre as dinning in the dark."

I would say it depends entirely on what your dinning on ;)

Jelly could be fun.

ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

Jelly shots sound a little better. I heard there pretty good.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Linkyshinks

Oh they are great VG, you can put all sorts of stuff inside. And I do mean all sorts. Some people here, arty types,  have a like for sticking liquid LSD in what you would call Jello (?), shocking as that may be....  Not one for the kids.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Endogene

Dunno about this, when i go out it is to have a good time with my friends and i think that a thick white fog is not the best thing there is to have a conversation in. This reminds me of how there are people here who use vodka in nargilas, not the best thing there is for your health.

Has been quite a while since i had jelly thinking of it, will pick some up next time i go out for groceries.

ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

Jello body shots sound like a fun idea. Why doesn't some one open a bar with that idea in mind?

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crunchUK

gosh i wonder what a vodka cloud would smell like O_O

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Damn you for removing the drunk thread of Endogene's creation!, I came ere to pay homage to our one time great wiki mod

"I promise that next time i get drunk i will unlock that thread for you"  - Endogene

Here's to you old friend, here's hoping your looking down on us all with a gentle smile, whispering, "I was Endogene", repeatedly into the howling wind.

No Caption Provided

PS: Here's a pic of the powder puff that my moms would sprinkle my bum with when I was a little baby.

No Caption Provided

Yea, I know, thing is she was hoping for a girl, which is why it's pink. All my baby photo's are of me with long hair like a girl, she grew it long to make her feel better. I am still getting over the trauma and confusion it causes me today, by drinking heavily.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By toowalrus
    @Linkyshinks said: 

Damn you for removing the drunk thread of Endogene's creation!, I came ere to pay homage to our one time great wiki mod

"I promise that next time i get drunk i will unlock that thread for you"  - Endogene
    I was looking for that drunk thread too. This is the closest match Google could come up with. This FFXIII boss is making me bang my head against the wall, and hit the sauce. I was hoping to post on the drunk thread but I guess it's gone now... 
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By jakob187

No Caption Provided
    How am I supposed to take this shit seriously when someone has that dorky pinstripe shirt and a goddamn bowtie, eh?  Does he even KNOW how ridiculous he looks?!
    FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By FCKSNAP
    @jakob187 said:
    "
    No Caption Provided
    How am I supposed to take this shit seriously when someone has that dorky pinstripe shirt and a goddamn bowtie, eh?  Does he even KNOW how ridiculous he looks?! "
    Just because everyone on the internet dresses like a hobo doesn't mean they have to. They're fucking scientists. For Beer. They will own you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.