Alex is writing for TV.com

#1 Posted by RockinKemosabe (619 posts) -

This is the first article he's written for them so far and of course it's about RuPaul's Drag Race. Will Alex continue to write for them on a regular basis?

http://www.tv.com/news/why-rupauls-drag-race-is-the-best-reality-show-on-tv-right-now-28454/

#2 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Its been quite a long time since I've visited tv.com

#3 Posted by Animasta (14648 posts) -

ugh fuck ru paul

#4 Posted by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

I expected it to be some other guy and the headline was something like "So Uh, RuPaul Is a Person Who Has a TV Show. So there's that."

But by golly that is Alex.

#5 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5137 posts) -

Now get Rorie over there.

#6 Edited by JackSukeru (5905 posts) -

He did mention during the transition that he wanted to keep writing about TV and movies in some capacity, I believe. Not sure if this is a permanent thing, someone should ask him about it.

#7 Posted by AngeTheDude (645 posts) -

@Animasta said:

ugh fuck ru paul

Run Paul is my favorite politic

#8 Posted by Winternet (8006 posts) -

He even got a special mention on twitter from Nathan Fillion for a piece Alex wrote about Castle

#9 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton said:

Now get Rorie over there.

Someone got Rorie's number?

#10 Posted by FLStyle (4584 posts) -

@Winternet said:

He even got a special mention on twitter from Nathan Fillion for a piece Alex wrote about Castle

Ahhh yes I remember that, some of the Whiskey extended family were really happy that this gent (who I've only heard of before because people say he should be Nathan Drake if an Uncharted film goes ahead) tweeted the article and Alex. I assume Castle is what he's known for.

Is Castle the show which featured the Garrus voice actor going mental over an apparent zombie?

#11 Posted by myketuna (1654 posts) -

@FLStyle said:

@Winternet said:

Ahhh yes I remember that, some of the Whiskey extended family were really happy that this gent (who I've only heard of before because people say he should be Nathan Drake if an Uncharted film goes ahead) tweeted the article and Alex. I assume Castle is what he's known for.

Is Castle the show which featured the Garrus voice actor going mental over an apparent zombie?

Yes, I believe it is.

#12 Posted by Winternet (8006 posts) -

@FLStyle said:

@Winternet said:

I have very close to zero knowledge of Castle.

What I do know is that Nathan Fillion also starred in Firefly, which people seem to be very fond of.

#13 Posted by FreakAche (2950 posts) -

@FLStyle said:

@Winternet said:

Well I would say he's more known for Firefly, but yeah a lot of people seem to like him in Castle, although I haven't cared for what little I've seen of the show.

#14 Posted by FLStyle (4584 posts) -

@myketuna: @Winternet: @FreakAche: Thank you sirs. I'll add TV.com to my bookmarks and see what Alex does for them next.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.