Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alice: Madness Returns

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

Alice is back, and so is her fragile grasp on reality. She must journey through both Victorian London and the dark world of Wonderland to retain her sanity and find out the truth behind her family's deaths, in this long-awaited sequel to American McGee's Alice.

50% off code for Alice 2 at the Origin website

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ThunderSlash

For those of you that were waiting for Alice: Madness Returns' price to go down, it's now down $30 with free shipping (sadly, it has tax) at Origin.com, the PC version is $25. The offer ends at the midnight. I got myself a copy considering that that was my price point to buy for the game. 
    Go here for Origin's Alice page. 

Just enter in the code "afdamr5ty7" at the Cart screen.

Courtesy of CheapAssGamer.com.

Also, it seems that only 400 copies will be discounted. After that number of purchases, the coupon code won't work, I guess.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

I'm gonna get it when it's ten dollars, you know in like, two years or so.

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By shiftymagician

400 seems so arbitrary.  Makes me think they want to sell people on the idea of virtual stock, which would be horrible.  Well for those interested, hurry while virtual stocks last! (god...)

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThunderSlash
    @ShiftyMagician said:
    400 seems so arbitrary.  Makes me think they want to sell people on the idea of virtual stock, which would be horrible.  Well for those interested, hurry while virtual stocks last! (god...)
    Yeah, I don't understand it either, it's not like the 400 limit is exclusive to the console versions.
    shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shiftymagician
    @ThunderSlash said:
    @ShiftyMagician said:
    Yeah, I don't understand it either, it's not like the 400 limit is exclusive to the console versions.
    Oh goddamit how tired am I to talk this nonsense!?  Thanks for the correction dude.  Man I should take a break for once.
    ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThunderSlash
    @ShiftyMagician: Upon reading my post, I sounded really sarcastic. Heh, I was actually agreeing with you, because (although I'm not 100% sure) the 400 limit might count towards all versions (including the PC digital version).
    shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shiftymagician
    @ThunderSlash said:
    @ShiftyMagician: Upon reading my post, I sounded really sarcastic. Heh, I was actually agreeing with you, because (although I'm not 100% sure) the 400 limit might count towards all versions (including the PC digital version).
    Oh yea thinking that way yes it is definitely vague on whether or not it is just 400 sales of the game regardless of platform, or if there is a specific version they are going for (Was thinking just PC version if it was solely Origin.com, but they also cover console games in there right?).  My big mistake was that I thought it was solely digital copies until you stated free shipping after reading it again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.