Launch trailer

#1 Posted by vdortizo (119 posts) -

Let's stand up and welcome back Alice...

#2 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

This game looks soooooooooooo promising, I hope it doesn't disappoint. The launch trailer is awesome.

#3 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Loving it!
Got it ordered!

#4 Posted by phish09 (1110 posts) -

You had me at "hallucinations".
 
 
Still...there are some hideous textures in that trailer.  If that's putting your best foot forwards, I'm kind of worried about how this will turn out.

#5 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

looks awesome, and creepy as hell. I never played the Alice games, is the idea behind them that Alice is actually just batshit insane and is alucinating wonderland? Cause thats awesome

#6 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

That made me uneasy... Which is exactly what I had expected, I can't wait.

#7 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

I'm tired of seeing the EA logo on the best games! EA has been the greatest publisher ever in the last few years 
 
pretty sick trailer, count me in.

#8 Posted by BeachThunder (12118 posts) -

Not sure if want. 
 
Everything about this seems awesome - except the gameplay D:

#9 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:
looks awesome, and creepy as hell. I never played the Alice games, is the idea behind them that Alice is actually just batshit insane and is alucinating wonderland? Cause thats awesome
She had a mental breakdown and after 10 years she returns, but only to find out that the Wonderland has been twisted by her own broken mind.
#10 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -
@valrog said:
@Rhaknar said:
looks awesome, and creepy as hell. I never played the Alice games, is the idea behind them that Alice is actually just batshit insane and is alucinating wonderland? Cause thats awesome
She had a mental breakdown and after 10 years she returns, but only to find out that the Wonderland has been twisted by her own broken mind.
so Wonderland Is real then in the McGee universe? shame, was hoping it was all in her fucked up head :) oh well
#11 Edited by valrog (3671 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:

@valrog said:

@Rhaknar said:

looks awesome, and creepy as hell. I never played the Alice games, is the idea behind them that Alice is actually just batshit insane and is alucinating wonderland? Cause thats awesome
She had a mental breakdown and after 10 years she returns, but only to find out that the Wonderland has been twisted by her own broken mind.
so Wonderland Is real then in the McGee universe? shame, was hoping it was all in her fucked up head :) oh well
It's been a really long time since I've played it the last time. Let me check.
 
Edit: It's all a seed of her mind, and since she's gone insane, the Wonderland has as well.
#12 Posted by Enigma777 (6081 posts) -
Preorders this game for $40. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
#13 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

ok if its all in her mind, than thats amazing... shame i wasnt into pc gaming back then, i would have probably loved the previous games. Oh well, cant wait for this

#14 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@Rhaknar said:
ok if its all in her mind, than thats amazing... shame i wasnt into pc gaming back then, i would have probably loved the previous games. Oh well, cant wait for this
If the information I have still proves to be true, then there should be a port of the first one coming with the 360/PS3 version. I know nothing of the PC version, though, I hope they do the same.
#15 Posted by Yummylee (22126 posts) -

If Shadows of the Damned wasn't also coming out this month then this'd be a sure day 1 purchase. Far as my virtual insanity goes, however, I'm more inclined to give the bastard child of Suda and Shinja a step head.

#16 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
I'm tired of seeing the EA logo on the best games! EA has been the greatest publisher ever in the last few years  pretty sick trailer, count me in.
I like it how they "adapt" their logo to fit the game.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcQXsbrAdIw
#17 Edited by Errordotocx (119 posts) -

The thing standing behind her at the beginning, possibly the Jabberwok?, is fucking creepy.
 
EDIT: Also, I can't wait for this game. I've been waiting for it for a long time. Something about these games gives me an extremely uneasy and strange feeling, but at the same time are really satisfying.

Online
#18 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -
@valrog said:
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
I'm tired of seeing the EA logo on the best games! EA has been the greatest publisher ever in the last few years  pretty sick trailer, count me in.
I like it how they "adapt" their logo to fit the game.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcQXsbrAdIw
haha sick video dude !! +1
#19 Posted by BeachThunder (12118 posts) -
@valrog said:
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
I'm tired of seeing the EA logo on the best games! EA has been the greatest publisher ever in the last few years  pretty sick trailer, count me in.
I like it how they "adapt" their logo to fit the game.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcQXsbrAdIw
<3
#20 Posted by Tordah (2481 posts) -

This game is looking creepier and creepier for every new trailer. I'm loving it.

#21 Posted by DonPixel (2585 posts) -

Looking good - I might get it on steam.. I want to read some review first thou. I don't know what to think about the little they show of gameplay.

#22 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@DonPixel said:

Looking good - I might get it on steam.. I want to read some review first thou. I don't know what to think about the little they show of gameplay.

I didn't know it was available on Steam... Is it?
#23 Posted by DonPixel (2585 posts) -

@valrog: It s coming for the PC I assume as more EA titles will be on steam. But I don't know for sure, Is certainly not listed for pre-order or near future.. Now that EA has that gay Origin thing going on, who knows...

#24 Posted by autobzooty (99 posts) -

color me intrigued, i'll bite if it's on steam.

hope i dont have to wrestle with EA's store, that was a nightmare.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.