Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alice: Madness Returns

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

Alice is back, and so is her fragile grasp on reality. She must journey through both Victorian London and the dark world of Wonderland to retain her sanity and find out the truth behind her family's deaths, in this long-awaited sequel to American McGee's Alice.

New Alice: Madness Returns trailer

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By benjaebe

Things seem to start off pretty pleasant but take a sharp turn pretty quickly. The teaser trailers for this game are always pretty interesting, but I'm still waiting on some gameplay trailers and things. Think American McGee has it in him to be involved with a decent game again? Everything since Alice has been pretty poor, which probably explains why they don't have his name attached to it.
    christ0phe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By christ0phe

I hope it's good.  I didn't really like the look of the caterpillar...the rest seemed pretty cool

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Twitchey

I may try this, definitely not as high on my list as Portal and Killzone, but it's there.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187

I'm still super psyched for this game.  The original Alice is still a pretty unique and excellent little game, and American McGee understood quite well how to make an endearing and interesting dark Wonderland without being the stereotypical way of something like Todd McFarlane.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By mordukai

Loved, Loved, Loved the first game. Unmatched style and atmosphere. Lewis Carroll would have been proud of it. Lets' hope EA puts more marketing power behind this one, not like the abysmal shrug it got last time. They should have made that movie based off this one instead of that terrible Burton one. What a fucking travesty that one was. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.