The Alien Breed: Impact wiki last edited by frobie on 03/04/13 12:47AM
View full history
Alien Breed: Impact
is a top-down shooter that is built on Unreal Engine 3
. It is an enhanced version of the Xbox Live Arcade release, Alien Breed: Evolution
has supposedly been improved in numerous ways based on feedback from the players. New features include a better upgrading system for weapons, additions to the CO-OP mode, and an extended Prologue campaign. While the Playstation 3 version retains local co-op like the original, the PC version only supports online co-op.
Alien Breed's gameplay is broken up into two sections: get-to-the-point, and defend-the-point. Narrative ties are often rely on get-to-the-point, and then defend-the-point.
- OS: Windows® XP SP2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 GHZ Single Core Processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 6800 or ATI Radeon X700 Video Card
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1.5 GB
- Sound: Windows Supported Sound Card
- Other Requirements: Internet connection required; Xbox controller optionally supported.