Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alien: Isolation

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 07, 2014

A survival horror game set fifteen years after the original Alien film. It stars Amanda Ripley, the daughter of the film's protagonist, Ellen Ripley.

any tips ?

Avatar image for deactivated-58670791014d2
    deactivated-58670791014d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

I don't understand the Alien he just seams to move at random just back and forth will not get out of my path

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Throw a noisemaker or flare somewhere to grab its attention. Otherwise just stay crouched and do what you gotta do; long as you know to keep out of its sight--and make liberal use of the lean and motion tracker--you should be able to have a better understanding of your surroundings and know when it's best to move into the open.

Avatar image for deactivated-58670791014d2
    deactivated-58670791014d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@yummylee: ok cool thanks I was just not moving fast enough I find than when I gave a chance move as quick as I can

noextralife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It also helps to get to know the sounds the alien makes when moving around, especially the sound of it entering and exiting a vent etc, if you wait around for it to enter a vent you can have a pretty easy job of moving around the levels, just keep an ear out for the sound of it coming back out.

Also a good tip is to always check vents when your moving around, if you see any vent with what looks like water dripping out its actually the alien drooling, if you wander under it your history, you can prevent afew annoying deaths just by keep an eye on that.

LeStephan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The alarm hacking to distract it is also really usefull in my experience.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.