The Best Addition to this game

#1 Posted by s7evn (1072 posts) -

With Left 4 Dead they tracked the players stats through the campaign and gave them a great summary in the "credits". Alien Swarm takes that idea a step further and starts to show off what will likely be coming in future titles from Valve. The ability to watch your stats in a mini-map type mode that shows your location through the game is simply a great addition. The feature reminds me of what bungie did with halo multiplayer, but taken to the next level. I feel this system has so much potential if they eventually allow you to view this stuff in your community page. 

#2 Posted by onimonkii (2421 posts) -

any game that lets me play john madden with the map is a-ok

#3 Posted by Crono (2620 posts) -

Yeah I too enjoy this feature.  I feel like I have seen this feature before (not Halo) but I can't quite place my finger on it...

#4 Posted by AverageGreg (120 posts) -

It's been used in the Dynasty Warriors games before

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.