Who Do You Play?

#1 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -
#2 Posted by Finscher (146 posts) -

Naturally, I'll play whatever character is needed for the group to succeed, but if given the option I go for Jaeger simply for the Vindicator damage bonus.

#3 Posted by ajamafalous (12004 posts) -
@Bentjacket said:
" Naturally, I'll play whatever character is needed for the group to succeed, but if given the option I go for Jaeger simply for the Vindicator damage bonus. "
#4 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -
@ajamafalous said:
" @Bentjacket said:
" Naturally, I'll play whatever character is needed for the group to succeed, but if given the option I go for Jaeger simply for the Vindicator damage bonus. "
"
#5 Posted by Icil (727 posts) -

I too choose to fill whatever gap the team needs, but by default I usually shoot for Sarge.

#6 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@TheSeductiveMoose said:

" @ajamafalous said:

" @Bentjacket said:
" Naturally, I'll play whatever character is needed for the group to succeed, but if given the option I go for "
"

Faith usually    
#7 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

I've played a lot less of the tech characters than any of the others but I'll just play whatever character best fits into the team I'm working with.

#8 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -

I shoot for Jaeger, but if the team's missing a role I'll fill it.

#9 Posted by DragonBloodthirsty (470 posts) -

I tend to prefer support, followed by DPS.

I go Faith when/if we need a medic and we have a large group; I'll go Bastile if I'm just playing with one other person.  

If I'm not her, I like Jaeger and his crazy shotgun.  I remember when I first saw him I thought "The only good thing about him is that Vindicator thing", but I underestimated how good that was.

After that, my choice is Wildcat.  She's fast, and by the time I'm down to her we already have a pretty decent group, so there's not usually any problems.  I just don't enjoy "Machine gun" much, though, and that's mostly what Special Weapons seems to be good at.  

I don't like Tech much, but thus far I've usually gone with Crash.  Maybe I should give Vegas a try, but I just don't like him much.

#10 Posted by sate2801 (345 posts) -

Vegas or Jaeger
Vegas for the melee bonus, fast welding and he sorta looks like the kind of strong, silent type. I like it :D
and Jaeger for the explosive bonus. plus throwing out all 36 mines is fun

#11 Posted by PATERSON (248 posts) -

As a lot of people have said, the place that needs filling in. Anywhere.

#12 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (668 posts) -

Personally, I'm a fan of Crash's nerdiness.
#13 Posted by Matfei90 (1288 posts) -

I always go to Wildcat. I haven't had all that much experience with the other classes, but I like the heavy weapons playstyle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.