Aliens vs Predator 33% sale on Steam, is it worth it?

#1 Posted by Forcen (1797 posts) -

http://store.steampowered.com/app/10680/

I remember being pretty exited about this game, but then i tried the mutliplayer demo and watched the reviews drop in and i skipped on buying it. It didn't look horrible, and the multiplayer was ok but still.
Now its on sale, and it has a bit more tolerable price. Should I, a fan of the Alien movies buy it? It looks like it has that Alien movie feel that i love.

#2 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4882 posts) -

No. That games looks baaaad.

#3 Edited by crusnchill (856 posts) -
@SJSchmidt93 said:

" No. That games looks baaaad. "

In addition to this, No. That game actually sucks ass, so hard that it has a permanentally brown tongue from now on from sucking ass so hard.

Trust me, as a fanatic of the Aliens movies, I bought this when it first came out. So just do yourself a favour and save your money for something that'll make you happy you spent your money on it, instead of this shit-stain-dribble of a "game".

I mean you'd probably be insulting yourself of the Alien and/or Predator fandom within you by getting this game.

And as much as I hate the idea of being a forum troll, but I feel that this's the one exception to the rule.
#4 Posted by MAN_FLANNEL (2462 posts) -

No.

#5 Posted by Funzzo (834 posts) -

Get it only if Rebellion promise to add mod support. Modders could make this game great even if it is shit right now. I would say this game is worth about 3-4 bucks right now. Also there is no crouch button so gun fights are not fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.