Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Aliens vs. Predator

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Feb 16, 2010

The third game in the popular AvP franchise. Players are be able to control one of the three deadly species in a fight for survival.

AVP Trophy List

RisingRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By RisingRaiden

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/aliens-vs-predator/trophies/  

Pretty good list it looks like, but I wounder how long the xp one will take... 

ReaperOfLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By ReaperOfLiving

Do you post this on every game you find trophies for?

EDIT: @RisingRaiden: More importantly why did you post the topic twice? LOL?

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By PufferFiz
    @ReaperOfLiving said:
    " Do you post this on every game you find trophies for?

EDIT: @RisingRaiden: More importantly why did you post the topic twice? LOL? "
    if your browser lags at the moment it is sending the post data to gb, then sometimes that information is sent twice and thus two posts. Not his fault, A mod will take care of the duplicate thread.
    ReaperOfLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By ReaperOfLiving
    @PufferFiz said:

" @ReaperOfLiving said:

if your browser lags at the moment it is sending the post data to gb, then sometimes that information is sent twice and thus two posts. Not his fault, A mod will take care of the duplicate thread. "
    What usually happens to me is when I post I click it twice on accident.
    RisingRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RisingRaiden
    @PufferFiz said:
    " @ReaperOfLiving said:

if your browser lags at the moment it is sending the post data to gb, then sometimes that information is sent twice and thus two posts. Not his fault, A mod will take care of the duplicate thread. "
    What he said.  I didn't mean to double post.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks

Forget about the double post, the real question is whether this deserves and entire topic devoted to it.

@RisingRaiden:

You should have posted an active link into one of the many of existing topics already in the forum, alternatively, posted the full entire list here for all to see instantly.  I suggest you edit the OP with the enrtire list.  

What commentary did you expect to get from this? 

RisingRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RisingRaiden
    @Linkyshinks said:
    "   Forget about the double post, the real question is whether this deserves and entire topic devoted to it.

@RisingRaiden:  You should have posted an active link into one of the many of existing topics already in the forum, alternatively, posted the full entire list here for all to see instantly.  I suggest you edit the OP with the enrtire list.   What commentary did you expect to get from this?  "
    I'm just letting ppl who want to see the list (like myself) know that the list is out and so they can see them.  I don't care about any commentary.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By CL60

I see a trophy called "Create your own Species" 

I've not really looked up anything on this game at all, but is there a species creator or something.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By TheFreeMan
    @CL60 said:
    " I see a trophy called "Create your own Species"   I've not really looked up anything on this game at all, but is there a species creator or something. "
    I don't think there is. I assume it's probably something to the extent of putting a facehugger on a certain creature and having a unique alien come out, but that's just my best guess.
    RisingRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RisingRaiden
    @CL60 said:
    " I see a trophy called "Create your own Species"   I've not really looked up anything on this game at all, but is there a species creator or something. "
    I never noticed that, but from what I know there isn't a "creat a species thing".  It's probablly story related.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.