Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Aliens vs. Predator

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Feb 16, 2010

The third game in the popular AvP franchise. Players are be able to control one of the three deadly species in a fight for survival.

Freezing problem.

Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Funzzo

I am having a problem when I pick up something off the floor in the marine single player mode the game locks up for 10-20 seconds it then goes back to normal. It a shame because when its not freezing I like this game alot. Also does it seem weird to anyone else that there is no crouch button?
    Avatar image for crazymexicancarpi
    crazymexicancarpi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crazymexicancarpi

If you have the game on 360 try installing it, if that dosnt work try and exchange it for a new one and the store you brought it from. I got the game on PC and havnt had this problem. Sorry. 
    The crouch button hasnt annoyed me like it did in ME2. But it did seem werid at first while playing as an Marine during the campaign.
    Workyticket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Workyticket

Haven't had that problem specifically, though I did have a freee on a loading screen, only once though.

And the lack of crouch may have been strange at first, but it does make total sense. To survive as a marine you need to be on your feet constantly, and on the move unless you're in Infestation. For the most part, stillness=death, and even the split second it take for you get get up would cost you badly. If there had been crouch, you might as well have renamed it the 'Insta-Kill Me, Please!' button.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.