In case anyone is interested...

#1 Posted by Game_Over (59 posts) -

If you pre-order from Gamestop it is 5 dollars off, and you can get free three-day shipping. That seems like a pretty good deal to me considering you also get 3 multiplayer skins for pre ordering.

#2 Posted by ReaperOfLiving (491 posts) -

Wait, people would buy this game let alone pre-order?

#3 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2542 posts) -
@ReaperOfLiving said:
" Wait, people would buy this game let alone pre-order? "
dumb
#4 Posted by Jeffsekai (7052 posts) -
@ReaperOfLiving said:
Why do you feel the need to post stupid shit?
#5 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -
@ReaperOfLiving said:
You know this game sucks because you've played it right?  You've beat  the game and played the mulitplayer and that's how you know it sucks right?  I would hate to think that someone would say a game sucks without actually playing it.  You wouldn't do that though because you're a good guy right?
#6 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@ReaperOfLiving said:
Go away and stop trolling.
#7 Posted by FlamingHobo (4504 posts) -
@ReaperOfLiving said:
You're basing your opinion on a multiplayer demo which comes with one mode and one map, therefore your opinion in null and void. Shut up.
#8 Posted by Game_Over (59 posts) -

Yeah i really hate how people are bashing on this game like that. I wouldn't care if all the reviews are bad scores. The game is FUN and that's what matters to me. Reminds me of the good  ol days of  playing infestation and hunt in AVP2.

#9 Posted by JeffGoldblum (3715 posts) -
@FlamingHobo said:
" @ReaperOfLiving said:
You're basing your opinion on a multiplayer demo which comes with one mode and one map, therefore your opinion in null and void. Shut up. "
He probably hasn't even played that. Don't let him hijack this thread.
#10 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -
hahah that guy posted one thing and thats all everyone comments on. but i would get it but there are so many other games coming out that i just dont have time for it. thanks for the info tho
#11 Posted by Beforet (2932 posts) -
@JeffGoldblum said:
" @FlamingHobo said:
" @ReaperOfLiving said:
You're basing your opinion on a multiplayer demo which comes with one mode and one map, therefore your opinion in null and void. Shut up. "
He probably hasn't even played that. Don't let him hijack this thread. "
It seems that already happened, mate.
#12 Posted by Bouke (1402 posts) -

The game looks like good fun, and the demo is pretty good, but i don't think its worth a pre-order
#13 Posted by AngelicRampage (110 posts) -
@FlamingHobo said:
" @ReaperOfLiving said:
dont forget about the 8 player cap

i already preordered this game a few days ago, gonna be getting it tommorrow cant wait =D
#14 Posted by AjayRaz (12475 posts) -
@ReaperOfLiving said:
yes, they would. 
#15 Posted by Milkman (17308 posts) -

I love how one guy posts some stupid shit and then 10 people feel the need to reply to him and completely derail the entire thread.

#16 Posted by RisingRaiden (149 posts) -

ReaperOfLivng= bitchslapped

#17 Edited by ReaperOfLiving (491 posts) -

Wow.  I wasn't on for 2 days and I find 11 replies to my comment in my inbox....  

@JeffGoldblum: Yes I did base it off the garbage demo but mainly Rebellion and there wonderful history.

Besides now that the reviews are out and many critics are laughing at the effort on this game I'm sure it shut you ALL up quick.  

I've decided against renting it now also.  Gamefly maybe if there is nothing else..

#18 Posted by Skytylz (4039 posts) -
@ReaperOfLiving: don't worry i laughed a little.
#19 Posted by Bobby_The_Great (1012 posts) -

I played the game for 7 hours last night and had a blast. Super-fun multiplayer for me.
#20 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -
@ReaperOfLiving: 

I agree, man.
#21 Posted by Workyticket (108 posts) -
@ReaperOfLiving: Yes. You're special now. Congratulations.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.