Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Aliens vs. Predator

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Feb 16, 2010

The third game in the popular AvP franchise. Players are be able to control one of the three deadly species in a fight for survival.

Steam AVP?

Avatar image for thedeadcomedian
    TheDeadComedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheDeadComedian

I (unfortunately according to reviews) preordered this game, downloaded it and now am trying to play. The thing is, it aint launching cuz of steam servers being busy. I waited and now its downloading an update at 600 kb/s and it says that there are 3 hrs left in the update, this doesnt seem right.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hamst3r

Sounds like the initial download ended prematurely and now it's getting the rest.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By shirogane

My steam says it's out now, at the top on the main page. But in the coming soon section, AvP is out on the 20th. I'm assuming it's the whole Australia getting shafted again. It's also listed twice for some odd reason, normal edition, no special thing or anything.
    sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By sodiumCyclops

Damn man, almost all the aspects (including issues like this) have really put me off this game. A shame really considering I'm a big fan of the series :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.