Stuck in teh beginning part of the Alien Campaign.

#1 Edited by Raven_Sword (3438 posts) -

Ok, so im stuck in the beginning part of the Alien campaign when your in the sewers. I cant figure out how to get out of there. Theres a gate with Marines and a civilian dude on the other end, but everytime he comes over and it says "harvest" it dosent do anything. I really cant figure this out and would like some help from someone else who has already done it.
#2 Posted by GIJesse7 (1 posts) -

If i remember correctly, you have to climb through a hole along the ceiling.  There's two ends of the sewers with holes in the ceiling so try either one and see if it progresses you.

#3 Posted by Lights (21 posts) -

Use your focus vision ( I thinks that's what it's called) and yeh, it's a vent somewhere close to the gate.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.