Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Aliens vs. Predator

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Feb 16, 2010

The third game in the popular AvP franchise. Players are be able to control one of the three deadly species in a fight for survival.

Tech Digest Review: 4/5

DaSmart1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DaSmart1
    gosukiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By gosukiller

" While great attention has obviously been paid to getting the squeal of the Xenomorph and the roar of the pulse rifle just right"

I think Jeff said it best on the Bombcast, so ill quote him semi-accurately here:
     "Hey James Cameron, give us the stuff with the sound so we can copy paste it into our game. Also, that Avatar movie was pretty rad."

Reading the rest of the review gives me a nagging feeling that the reviewer is very generous about the things done right in this game (there are, yes) and completely ignores all the issues that makes it a sub-par game. And yes, I call removing one star from a perfect score 'ignoring'. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.