Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Aliens vs. Predator

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Feb 16, 2010

The third game in the popular AvP franchise. Players are be able to control one of the three deadly species in a fight for survival.

Was I to harsh?

Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Funzzo

I wrote Rebellion an email this morning. Do you think I was to harsh? Here is what I sent. 

Hi, I bought AVP3 on day one and I feel like I have been ripped off. No crouch button? REALLY? What the hell were they smoking when they came up with that gem of an idea?! It's a SHOOTER you need a fucking crouch button. Did a bunch of half retarded monkeys work on this game? Oya no mod support NICE MOVE! Way to piss off the whole PC customer base you dumbasses. Please don't be like activision and do the exact opposite of what you should do. FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!!  I will clue you into something in case you don't know this. Theres this thing called the internet and on it people can talk about stuff and things. And you don't want to hear all the bad stuff people have been saying about this game. Also did you guys have to pay for that 7.3 IGN.com gave you or are they just that stupid. I know I sound like a huge ASSHOLE right now but come on people use some common sense. One more thing having no mad support is bad, charging 7.99 for a shitty map pack DLC is worse. It's like adding insult to injury. It's like saying "Hey you gamer, go fuck yourself while I take some more money from you" WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!  I hope you read this e-mail and even reply to me with more then just some copy and paste response, come on people grow some balls and defend your abortion of a game. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day and a pleasant tomorrow. :)    

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jimbo

Harsh on yourself maybe.  I'm sure they got a good laugh out of it, before promptly disregarding everything you said.

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Nasar7

^ It's what I would've done.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hitchenson

Because after they've got your cash they're really going to be interested in listening to what you've got to say, right? 

masternater27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By masternater27

Freaking out about a crouch button pretty much ensures that they're all forwarding that email to each other and laughing.

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By damodar

Somebody check if the Rebellion offices are still standing after being steamrolled by that email. You BADASS, Funzzo. YOU BADASS!!! 

Dimsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#7  Edited By Dimsey

I wouldn't necessarily say you were too harsh, but you could have but your critisisms a tad more eloquently.
    As is you're probably going to look back on that e-mail and go "Boy was I an obnoxious jackass! Next time I will offer more constructive critisism instead of throwing insults at them like a 12 year old!"

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#8  Edited By LordAndrew

Well, they probably won't read it and just send you a templated reply thanking you for your e-mail.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Jeffsekai

They have your money, they don't care.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @masternater27 said:
    " Freaking out about a crouch button pretty much ensures that they're all forwarding that email to each other and laughing. "
    Yep. What were you thinking sending that email? Not to mention then posting it here for everyone to read, lol.
    Funzzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Funzzo

@masternater27:
    It's about more then just lack of crouch but your probably right. They just lost a customer, not they care.

AgentofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AgentofChaos
    @Hitchenson said:
    " Because after they've got your cash they're really going to be interested in listening to what you've got to say, right?  "
    @Jeffsekai said:
    " They have your money, they don't care. "
    They have your money. They know the game has serious issues.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.