Any Allods online players out there?

#1 Posted by drummerboykhari (192 posts) -

Because I feel a bit lonely lol. I'm looking for people to POWER LEVEL (Manly grunt) with.
And/or join a guild and power level with tons of people. Or just make some friends. Anyone out there?

#2 Posted by drummerboykhari (192 posts) -
@InTheEnd: 

It's actually a better alternative to WoW. Stop fucking posting negative shit dude. This is GB....

not "I"m gonna Troll on every damn forum online"

If you don't play Allods, then don't reply.  Simple
#3 Posted by rhodric (281 posts) -

I've leveled a psionicist to 25, then stopped playing due to real life stuff.
Even though the game itself felt unpolished compared to WoW, the class was fun and original. i think the game has a lot of potential. And being a free to play MMO, it's definitely worth a try.

#4 Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar (1179 posts) -
@drummerboykhari: Describe to me how it is better than WoW besides the fact that it's free. I have not played WoW but I am looking for an MMO to sink sometime into and a free one would be pretty awesome.
#5 Posted by crapneck (136 posts) -

look on the allods forum http://www.giantbomb.com/allods-online/61-29238/forums/

#6 Posted by Bureksasutlijom (175 posts) -

Was.The game just got way to hard to fast.

#7 Posted by Kombat (2205 posts) -
@InTheEnd said:
" Hmmm, it looks like a shitty WoW rip-off. Go play by yourself. "
Hmm. Looks like another asshole on a gaming message board hiding behind internet anonymity.
#8 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -
@drummerboykhari said:
" @InTheEnd: This is GB....  not "I"m gonna Troll on every damn forum online""
i c what you did thar

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.