Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Allods Online

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 01, 2009

Allods Online is an MMORPG in the universe of Allods, the first single-player RPG to be released in Russia.

Looks like I found a F2P that grabs my attention.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ch13696

Thanks to a couple of forum repliers discussing Jeff's recent post on free-to-play MMO's, they brought up Allods Online. This game came out of nowhere for me. I'm used to F2P MMO's like Runes of Magic and Neo Steam. I should mention that these games are fairly recent. I don't have much to say about the game because I only played a couple of hours. Though what did catch my attention is the look and feel. With other F2P MMO's I found more bugs than I expected especially ones that place text out of the boxes. The games didn't seem put together right.  

Well, I should describe the good things about the game instead of describing everything bad about other MMO's. The main good thing is the look. The graphics are very current. It has kind of a cartoony feel and very well drawn. I want to say cell shaded but I know that's not it. Maybe more like Champions Online. The beginning also is pretty good. It brings you into the game very well. It's like there's a lot going on action wise. Especially when you get down to the final quest in the starting area. Fighting off this enemy that's fending off this giant demon. I don't know what else to say about it. Maybe other people in the forums can discuss it. If you haven't seen this game then check out the link at the bottom. 

http://allods.gpotato.com/    

Yes it's from one of those companies that mass produce MMO's, but maybe this is the one to end that horrible streak of bad F2P MMO's.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.