Alpha Protocol tribute - Radiohead (Jigsaw falling into place)

Posted by armaan8014 (5257 posts) -

So here's another music video from me. Contains spoilers. Enjoy :)

#1 Posted by armaan8014 (5257 posts) -

So here's another music video from me. Contains spoilers. Enjoy :)

#2 Edited by xyzygy (9627 posts) -

Two of my favorite things: Alpha Protocol and Radiohead. AND one of Radiohead's greatest songs, too! Nice job! 

This makes me want to play through AP again. 

Albatross was my friend to rescue too!

#3 Posted by Jeust (10343 posts) -

Great vid yo Armaan!  

*I'm working on my slang now* 

Great video, from an awesome game. How did you find the game? Did you like it?

#4 Posted by Tebbit (4435 posts) -

RADIOHEAD! 

Neat stuff chief.

#5 Posted by Tennmuerti (7723 posts) -

Not bad. :)

#6 Posted by armaan8014 (5257 posts) -
@xyzygy: Thanks :) Yeah I kinda liked Albatross, and the weird situations under which they were friends (?) made it even more interesting. Though by the end my favorite was Heck :D liked his eccentricities 

@Jeust:  haha why 're you working on a slang? And are you completely back now? It's been a long while, I think you should be unbanned!
As for the game, I loved it! Gameplay was quite entertaining, and loved the consequences my choices had. This thread should highlight my feelings :)

@Tebbit: @Tennmuerti:
Thanks!
#7 Posted by Jeust (10343 posts) -
@armaan8014: I was kidding. Now I'm working on my happiness. ^^  Seems so. Now it should be over.  Yeah the game is awesome! The main plot can wear a little thin, still the organic structure of the experience makes it outstanding. Pity it failed where the mainstream players put most their attention: graphics and stability. Still I loved the game. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.