Deus Ex V Alpha Protocol

Posted by ManiacMaysin (371 posts) -

Played a certain way, Deus Ex seems to accomplish everything Alpha Protocol attempts and fails. In Deus Ex there are missions where you don't have to fight, where your only objective is gathering intel, like on the hell's kitchen level. Though I have not played a ton of alpha protocol, my initial impressions of the spy/intrigue/espionage setting/story reminded me of deus ex in a lot of ways. I think deus ex may have had some influence on alpha protocol.

#1 Posted by ManiacMaysin (371 posts) -

Played a certain way, Deus Ex seems to accomplish everything Alpha Protocol attempts and fails. In Deus Ex there are missions where you don't have to fight, where your only objective is gathering intel, like on the hell's kitchen level. Though I have not played a ton of alpha protocol, my initial impressions of the spy/intrigue/espionage setting/story reminded me of deus ex in a lot of ways. I think deus ex may have had some influence on alpha protocol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.