Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alpha Protocol

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 27, 2010

Control rogue agent Michael Thorton as he tries to unearth an international conspiracy in the near future (where everybody seems to have a hidden agenda or two) in this third-person action RPG.

For the few that have it...

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666

Are there alot of hand to hand takedown and stealth animations or is their alot of repetition? 
    Cheers!!

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Genkkaku

I've come across one animation for the hand-to-hand, when you unlock more attacks it adds to it.. one silent kill animation and two silent takedowns are all i've come across

ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666

Ah awesome thanks for th reply m8!! I hope levelling up those skills adds more animations otherwise its gonna start looking really repetitive!!

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

How did you get it already?

Casshern1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Casshern1981

Martial arts stuff is really good i got 2-3 skillpoints on them way better than pistol takedowns
    Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Castro

Yeah, I'm kinda curious as to how you got it as well. I was unaware that it was out but it looks pretty cool. Matt Rorie's comments kinda worry me though.

simian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By simian

I'm going to say Torrent | Broken Street Date | Works for a Retailer that allows employees early access to stock.

ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666

Oh cool you can do pistol/other weapon takedowns?? Thats sick!! If th pistol is silenced can they can be used to maintain stealth?? Thanks for any replies!! :D

Casshern1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Casshern1981

I got my copy by buying it at the shop and it's on PS3 (so no illegal stuff here) 

Well with the pistol (if you upgrade the skill, you get a multi shot power. (haven't tried it yet) 

The pistol can be silenced but i could'nt do proper headshots while stealthed, it did not work out as i expected on my side (alarms & guards) because like i said earlier, targeting with the pistol sucks...
    Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Genkkaku

Got it legaly.. it was released in Australia on the 27th 

But all stores started selling it a day or 2 early, and i picked it up yesterday

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

So how is the game? I want it to be good but from the trailrs the game like it had good ideas with not so good gameplay.

Genkkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Genkkaku

Obsidian has made some very good games, and this one feels kinda unpolished and a little unfinished.. the shooting mechanics ive come across are really bad so far (but i've only used pistols mainly).. the concept and everything about this game are kinda cool.. spy culture, the crazy characters the dialogue trees and the choice (with story and character development).. but it just isn't as fun as it should be.. it just doesn't play that well.. though thats just me (and I still am playing through it, coz i kinda like everything else about it that i can handle the mad shooting and dumb A.I.) 

Casshern1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Casshern1981

yeah agree with Genkkaku, if you want decent firepower try rifles, i switched to rifles and i have a better result, shotguns are ok aswell but only for close encounters, I use CQC mostly to do silent takedowns, martial arts ftw ;-)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.