Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alpha Protocol

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 27, 2010

Control rogue agent Michael Thorton as he tries to unearth an international conspiracy in the near future (where everybody seems to have a hidden agenda or two) in this third-person action RPG.

Length of the game?

Dizzyhippos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Dizzyhippos

I know that there are a bunch of different ending's and different ways the game can play out, but can anyone give me a general idea on how long this game takes to play threw?

Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dustpan

About 15 hours on my first playthrough.

jeffk38uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By jeffk38uk

15-20 hours if you do every mission and read all emails and related preparation. Could be shorter if you just go straight for the main missions but I suspect that can change how the story goes too without all that extra intel and such.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jimbo

My first playthrough was almost exactly 20 hours, but I was playing it stealthily without specializing stealth (which I really enjoyed btw), so that probably accounts for 4 or 5 of those hours I'd guess.

I didn't want to dive straight back in, but it definitely seems like there is a ton of replay value.  The story branches far more than either Mass Effect game for example.  Throughout the game you might ally with certain characters and spend hours in their company, yet it's also possible to hardly interact with that person at all and end up allied with other people entirely.

You can also have fun counting the number of roles Nolan North voices.  I think I counted at least 3 seperate characters.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By MikkaQ

The game felt mad short to me, I beat it within a normal rental period, which was dissapointing.  

But there could be some replay value. 

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Marz

I got about 3 different endings, just doing different things in the last mission,  i'm sure there might be more if you do things differently earlier in the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.