MAJOR SPOLIER "Your" ending

#1 Posted by Raven9686 (58 posts) -

I loved the first ending I got. It was just Mike walking away alone on the boat. I had no regrets with my choices. How about you?
#2 Posted by NoRemnants (384 posts) -

My ending was Mike and Heck on the boat. I wanted to save Mina but I totally must have overlooked where she was being held or something cause I never ran into the guys holding her.

#3 Posted by Raven9686 (58 posts) -
@Havox:
When you first hear about Mina being held. Head left. She should be in their. It is very easy to miss
#4 Posted by Jeust (10651 posts) -
@Raven9686 said:
"  I loved the first ending I got. It was just Mike walking away alone on the boat. I had no regrets with my choices. How about you? "
Me too. Although i didn't like 

#5 Posted by A_Dog (744 posts) -
@Jeust said:
" @Raven9686 said:
"  I loved the first ending I got. It was just Mike walking away alone on the boat. I had no regrets with my choices. How about you? "

"
I totally missed that. Was there a part in the last mission you had to do? 

My ending was Mike and Mina leaving on the boat together after I took down Halbech and Alha Protocol.
#6 Posted by NJ_Paolo (17 posts) -
@Havox: I got the same ending. 
#7 Posted by Tennmuerti (8104 posts) -

I had everyone of the major players liking me.
I also went along with Leiland's scheme to destroy Alpha Protocol.
But then I betrayed him in the end and took Halbech under my own control using all the past contacts to boost the company even faster.
It was the most smug and satisfying powerplay in a game I ever had.

That was the ending of my third play through and one I liked best :)

#8 Posted by Jeust (10651 posts) -
@ryanrulez said:
" @Jeust said:
" @Raven9686 said:

"
I totally missed that. Was there a part in the last mission you had to do?  My ending was Mike and Mina leaving on the boat together after I took down Halbech and Alha Protocol. "
If you didn't save Mina and took a pacifist approach to the ending, Scarlet mops the place for you.
#9 Posted by A_Dog (744 posts) -
@Jeust said:
" @ryanrulez said:
" @Jeust said:
" @Raven9686 said:

"
I totally missed that. Was there a part in the last mission you had to do?  My ending was Mike and Mina leaving on the boat together after I took down Halbech and Alha Protocol. "
If you didn't save Mina and took a pacifist approach to the ending, Scarlet mops the place for you. "
I saved Mina and killed both Leiland and Westridge, all it said about Scarlett was on the info page thing after the mission were it said her whereabouts was unknown.
#10 Posted by Jeust (10651 posts) -
@ryanrulez said:
" @Jeust said:
" @ryanrulez said:
" @Jeust said:
" @Raven9686 said:

"
If you didn't save Mina and took a pacifist approach to the ending, Scarlet mops the place for you. "
I saved Mina and killed both Leiland and Westridge, all it said about Scarlett was on the info page thing after the mission were it said her whereabouts was unknown. "
Hum hum i didn't save Mina. I put the mission in first place.
#11 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

My ending sucked. They reveal Scarlet was the assassin, but I had no further interaction with her. I didn't get any satisfying conclusion with dude who killed Madison, and there was no mention of Westridge. Oh well at least I got Mina on the boat at the end. And was semi-raped by SIE.

#12 Edited by Eaxis (926 posts) -

I sailed away with Scarlet.
#13 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Me and Mina going away on the boat, would've preferred Scarlet even if she was the assassin. She was a much more interesting character if you ask me.

#14 Edited by Undeadpool (4942 posts) -

I got the one where you fight Westridge behind a mini-gun at the end, then beat the shit out of Leland (with no actual boss battle), and rode off with Mina. Which I guess is where I destroyed Halbech, but kept Alpha Protocol. 
Second playthrough, i got the exact opposite. 
Third playthrough was THE MOST satisfying, as I got Thorton Inc. Sweet, sweet Thorton Inc.

#15 Posted by JA050N (134 posts) -
@ryanrulez: If a remember correctly, Omen Deng tell you her true identity.
#16 Posted by adoggz (2067 posts) -
@Jeust said:
" @Raven9686 said:

"
same ending here and yeah that thing in the spoiler bummed me out. I really liked her too. i guess i have bad taste in women.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.