Which Platform is best?

#1 Posted by MisterDunlap (245 posts) -

I'm thinking of getting this game, but I'm unsure what platform to purchase it for. It's between Xbox 360 or PC. I was wondering if one was any better than the other. Thoughts?

#2 Edited by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Pee See Easilee

EDIT: Also this game is awesome.

#3 Posted by AlisterCat (5531 posts) -

PC, because you can add a savegame allowing you to play a veteran on your first playthrough. You have to finish it to unlock normally, but you aren't likely to play through it again so might as well play the best class first time through.

#4 Posted by shinigami420 (640 posts) -

Noone every version is terrible

#5 Posted by Xolare (1279 posts) -

PC

#6 Posted by Hunkulese (2697 posts) -

PC is always to answer to this question except in a few cases where they break the game when they port it.

#7 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2154 posts) -

Both perform horribly, but I guess you could squeeze out an okay framerate with decent hardware on the PC version.

#8 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

Go PC and use a gamead if you so choose to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.