Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alundra

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Apr 11, 1997

A PS1 RPG in the vein of Zelda, Alundra has the player control a psychic youth as he combats an ancient evil that threatens to overwhelm the peaceful village of Inoa.

Is this game any good?

pretender15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pretender15

Is this game any good?

benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By benjaebe

It's similar to (and plays like) the earlier Legend of Zelda games, but the storyline is a lot darker and puzzles are harder. Worth a look, certainly.

twuk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By twuk001

If your a fan of Zelda-like dungeon crawling, than Alundra is just the challenge you've been looking for. It has a fantastic story with dynamic characters and some good plot twists throughout. The puzzles are among some of the hardest I have ever conquered in my days, and from what I believe the game was noted for its seasoned difficulty.

So, to answer your question, yes, this game is definitely "good" :).
    weehughie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By weehughie

Man I loved this game. I never played through a Zelda game before I played this so it completely blew me away.

I remember being so frustrated trying to work out some of the puzzles but they were so satisfying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.