Amnesia: Dark Descent Streaming night 2

#1 Posted by Moztacular (466 posts) -

Hey guys after playing several horrifying hours of Amnesia last night, I'm back to stream some more tonight! I'm doing some Starcraft 2 streaming around 9pm EST but prior to that I'll stream some Amnesia. After the Starcraft 2 event is done, I will possibly do more Amnesia if it isn't too late so check back on this thread periodically if you're interested in watching!
#2 Posted by ManiacMaysin (364 posts) -

I just got to the prison level, so I had to stop watching cause that seems to be about where you're at. 

#3 Posted by Moztacular (466 posts) -

Stream is going back on in a few minutes if anyone's interested in watching some more!

#4 Posted by Meltac (1999 posts) -

Since I'm probably too scared to finish it anyways, I'll watch some. Just got to the refinery myself. 

#5 Posted by Doctorchimp (4069 posts) -

Seeing as how i already finished this...I only wanna watch the stream if I can hear you scream.... 

Oh it turns out you have your mic on, carry on.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.