Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 08, 2010

A first-person survival horror game with advanced physics-based puzzles from Frictional Games, the creators of the Penumbra series. Its dynamic of light and darkness and focus on avoidance of enemies rather than combat have been highly influential in recent horror games.

Amnesia is available for free for the next 24 hours on OnLive

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By turboman

I enjoy OnLive.... and this is an awesome step in the right direction.

because of OnLiveFans.com ... Amnesia(which was just released on OnLive today) is free with the promo code THANKYOU

I've gotten it, so the code works.... I'm sure I'll play it some day when I'm not such a little girl about scary games.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Well, thanks. I'm in your boat, though. Except I'll never stop being such a little girl about it. Thanks, but no thanks, TurboMan.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ShaggE

I already have a copy, but it's nice to have one on a cloud as well. Thanks. 

And to clarify, the code is only good for 24 hours, but you keep the game for as long as it's available.
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mikemcn

Onlive, I tried it, didn't like it. No way am I checking out Amnesia on it! No, im not scared! I just.... I just uhhh,  Its just such a bad service.....

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Venatio

Umm, is OnLive active in Europe?

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By KarlPilkington

You're available for free for the next 24 hours on Onlive.

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Afroman269

I would rather run the game but if it's free then sure why not, might as well give Onlive a try.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By turboman
    @Mikemcn said:
    Onlive, I tried it, didn't like it. No way am I checking out Amnesia on it! No, im not scared! I just.... I just uhhh,  Its just such a bad service.....
    have you tried it recently? It's been a lot better since it was first released.
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By mikemcn
    @TurboMan said:
    @Mikemcn said:
    I tried it about a month ago. It was laggy for me and more than anything i didn't like the video quality. 
    turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By turboman
    @Mikemcn said:
    @TurboMan said:
    @Mikemcn said:
    I tried it about a month ago. It was laggy for me and more than anything i didn't like the video quality. 
    gotcha, it's probably just your location... it's fascinating to me to realize that some people might be outside of a good area of their servers... hopefully they'll keep on adding locations because it works extremely well in some places.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.