Amnesia is available for free for the next 24 hours on OnLive

#1 Posted by TurboMan (7500 posts) -

I enjoy OnLive.... and this is an awesome step in the right direction.

because of OnLiveFans.com ... Amnesia(which was just released on OnLive today) is free with the promo code THANKYOU

I've gotten it, so the code works.... I'm sure I'll play it some day when I'm not such a little girl about scary games.

#2 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Well, thanks. I'm in your boat, though. Except I'll never stop being such a little girl about it. Thanks, but no thanks, TurboMan.

#3 Posted by ShaggE (6402 posts) -

I already have a copy, but it's nice to have one on a cloud as well. Thanks. 

And to clarify, the code is only good for 24 hours, but you keep the game for as long as it's available.
#4 Edited by Mikemcn (6968 posts) -

Onlive, I tried it, didn't like it. No way am I checking out Amnesia on it! No, im not scared! I just.... I just uhhh,  Its just such a bad service.....

#5 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

Umm, is OnLive active in Europe?

#6 Posted by KarlPilkington (2710 posts) -

You're available for free for the next 24 hours on Onlive.

#7 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

I would rather run the game but if it's free then sure why not, might as well give Onlive a try.

#8 Posted by TurboMan (7500 posts) -
@Mikemcn said:
Onlive, I tried it, didn't like it. No way am I checking out Amnesia on it! No, im not scared! I just.... I just uhhh,  Its just such a bad service.....
have you tried it recently? It's been a lot better since it was first released.
#9 Posted by Mikemcn (6968 posts) -
@TurboMan said:
@Mikemcn said:
I tried it about a month ago. It was laggy for me and more than anything i didn't like the video quality. 
#10 Posted by TurboMan (7500 posts) -
@Mikemcn said:
@TurboMan said:
@Mikemcn said:
I tried it about a month ago. It was laggy for me and more than anything i didn't like the video quality. 
gotcha, it's probably just your location... it's fascinating to me to realize that some people might be outside of a good area of their servers... hopefully they'll keep on adding locations because it works extremely well in some places.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.