Streaming Amnesia: Dark Descent Tonight!

#1 Edited by Moztacular (467 posts) -

While you wait for the live stream to start at 8pm, check out a recorded SC2 match between Brad Shoemaker and Jorbear from Giantbomb, casted by myself and Wchigo.

Hey everyone, I typically tend to lurk on the Starcraft 2 boards where I stream weekly sessions of Giantbomb community matches and also cast community tournaments. 

In an effort to branch out, and also entertain myself and others, I'll be streaming Amnesia:Dark Descent later tonight starting at 8pm Eastern. I'll have a microphone in so you'll hear everyone squeal and scream from me as I play through this apparently terrifying game. 

I've played about a half hour of this game just to see what's up, but will be starting a fresh game from scratch right around that 8pm Eastern time. Hope some of you out there will tune in to get scared with me when the time comes, I'll bump this thread when I am getting started with the stream!

Thanks,
Moz
#2 Posted by slyspider (1282 posts) -

cool dude, ill watch!

#3 Posted by Moztacular (467 posts) -
@slyspider: awesome, look forward to your viewership ;p

Half hour until I turn the stream on and get things started! I was hoping TNT was gonna be awesome tonight but so far it is not.
#4 Posted by Moztacular (467 posts) -

I'm turning the stream on now! I'm scared come keep me company!

#5 Posted by Wunder_ (1171 posts) -

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

#6 Posted by Moztacular (467 posts) -

still going and im scared! :)

#7 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

I don't know why people stream this fucking game. I played through it and it's all about atmosphere. Why the fuck would you watch someone else play it? That destroys the entire point of what this game is. Everyone should just go buy it or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.