What could make Amnesia better?Well, you could always try Day9...

#1 Edited by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

Day9, the single most awesome nerd to ever walk the earth, did (Is still doing? Not sure, just started watching, but the latest episodes just got published) a let's play of Amnesia: the Dark Descent.

"Who the hell is Day9", you ask? Well, aside from what I mentioned earlier, he's the most famous StarCraft II commentator/"showperson" in the frikkin' world.

The first episode can be found here, and the archive - along with his regular shows and videos - can be found here.

#2 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Oh no, not him. : (

#3 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3052 posts) -

I've been watching it the last few days, it's quite silly.

#4 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Say WHAAAAT? Awesome, I'll definitely be checking this out later.

#5 Posted by Three0neFive (2293 posts) -

Day9 is a pretty cool guy, but as a rule I despise Let's Plays.

#6 Posted by JackSukeru (5913 posts) -

Having bought the game and only played the first mayor area, maybe I'll check this out later.

#7 Edited by csl316 (8685 posts) -

I was gonna post this, though I'm a few days late in catching up.  Lots of amazing moments, but a lot of downtime, too. 

@Three0neFive

I dislike full Let's Plays, as well, so here's a shorter highlight reel.  A quick look, if you will:

At the very least, check out 4:16 here:
#8 Posted by ajamafalous (11997 posts) -

I've been watching it as he's been doing more. Wasn't a fan of the idea at the beginning but it's grown on me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.