Yahtzee reviews Amnesia

#1 Edited by Venatio (4493 posts) -

Haven't tried the game yet but I plan on buying it soon so that I can support swedish developers, anyways, he loved it. Do people agree with him on this one?  

#2 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5293 posts) -

I love how people actually get pissed off at this guy.

#3 Posted by Animasta (14731 posts) -

of course he loved it, it's an indie game

#4 Posted by Mikemcn (7028 posts) -
#5 Posted by armaan8014 (5464 posts) -

Lol'd HARD at the contact lenses part

#6 Posted by PirateNeal (270 posts) -

The guy in this game is a pussy. To actually walk through a whole fucking mansion with nothing but a lamp is suicide. Grab a fucking knife, stab that bitch in the throat, rip off its arm, beat it up with its arm and finally force your whole fucking arm through his gut. Get a firm hold of his spine and pull it out. You should now be holding his spine/head in your hand which you can now use as a weapon for the rest of the game. GOD!!

#7 Posted by audiosnag (1582 posts) -

Still haven't played it. I want to though.
I don't agree with him about Dead Space though. That game was rad.

#8 Posted by InfamousBIG (3230 posts) -
@PirateNeal said:
"  The guy in this game is a pussy. To actually walk through a whole fucking mansion with nothing but a lamp is suicide. Grab a fucking knife, stab that bitch in the throat, rip off its arm, beat it up with its arm and finally force your whole fucking arm through his gut. Get a firm hold of his spine and pull it out. You should now be holding his spine/head in your hand which you can now use as a weapon for the rest of the game. GOD!! "
You remind me of Bas Rutten. 

#9 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

He'll love anything that is indie. :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.