Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Amped 3

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 15, 2005

A Xbox 360 snowboarding game. The game is known for featuring a wide variety of bizarre cutscenes; including sock puppets, anime-style animation, fake advertisements and video game parodies.

Looking Forward To Amped 3

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Edited By JJOR64

Ok, so I know that Amped 3 is a really old Xbox 360 game.  Just recently I ordered this from Gamestop.com for the Buy 2 Get 1 free deal and I picked this game as my free game.  The last time I really played a snowboarding game was Cool Borders 2 for the PS1.  I never played the SSX games but I've heard great things about them so I thought "Hey, maybe this will be a fun game."  I've heard some good things and bad things about it but hey, you can't beat free so I'm excited about it.  I was thinking of get Shaun White Snowboarding but I heard that wasn't a good game gameplay wise.  Anyways I'm excited and can't wait to play a snowboarding game again.  On the side note here is Ryan's review of it from Gamespot.

P.S.  This is my first blog post.    lol

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

Ok, so I know that Amped 3 is a really old Xbox 360 game.  Just recently I ordered this from Gamestop.com for the Buy 2 Get 1 free deal and I picked this game as my free game.  The last time I really played a snowboarding game was Cool Borders 2 for the PS1.  I never played the SSX games but I've heard great things about them so I thought "Hey, maybe this will be a fun game."  I've heard some good things and bad things about it but hey, you can't beat free so I'm excited about it.  I was thinking of get Shaun White Snowboarding but I heard that wasn't a good game gameplay wise.  Anyways I'm excited and can't wait to play a snowboarding game again.  On the side note here is Ryan's review of it from Gamespot.

P.S.  This is my first blog post.    lol

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

I own Amped 3 and I find it to be a pretty kick ass game, especially all the little quirks about the game. I love the sense of humor and randomness of everything because that's quite similar to the way I am in real life...the snowboarding bits are actually quite fun as well.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Diamond

Amped 3 is crazy and funny.  I didn't think the actual game was that great, but I enjoyed it for the absolutely insane style and cutscenes.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Captain_Fookup

I picked this game up a few days ago for 8 bucks brand new, it's too bad that Indie Built got shut down soon after this game.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By fr0br0

I never played the game, but I always wanted to because it seemed like a funny game with a good sense of humor.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ParanoidFreak

I forgot about this game, it was a great launch game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.