This game probably has the worst, most generic opening of any game I've ever played. Here's a quick run down:
- Little girl who may or may not be possessed
- Said little girl draws pictures of people dying
- People die at the place where she drew in the picture
- Main character gets knocked out by enemy but then doesn't get killed by them
- Enemies dissolve once you've killed them
- Fetch quest
- 'Mysterious' male character who will probably turn evil due to holding of chest and access to fancy gadgets
- Enemy that looks dead that actually isn't.
Plus all the technical issues of weapons materialising into your hand whenever you draw it, terrible combat and enemies that can kill you incredibly quickly. And more probably.
I've got a hot tip for you though, to sprint you hold down LB / L1 and tap the X / Square button and to avoid enemies simply sprint at them until you push them out the way. You've got infinite sprint, so there's nothing stopping you from sprinting past everything.