Bayonetta will be a playable character

#1 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

Not much more info other than the fact that Bayonetta will be appearing as a playable character in Anarchy Reigns, according to the latest Famitsu.

Source

Kind of an obvious inclusion, but not necessarily expected. Glad she's going to be part of the cast.

#2 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4310 posts) -

I. FUCKING. CALLED. IT.

I bet anyone $1000 homeboy from Vanquish will be in here too.

Also, i'm sooooooo fucking pumped for this game with or without Bayonetta even though I did really like that.

#3 Posted by LiquidPrince (15857 posts) -

I have no idea what this game even is.

#4 Edited by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

forgot about this game, this makes it even better

would be cool if they could put gene in it, but i guess capcom owns the god hand ip

#5 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

I know nothing of this game, but Bayonetta being in it gets my interest automatically.

#6 Posted by sickVisionz (1268 posts) -

They already had a knock off version of her in it, glad to see the real deal is in there as well. We need more details on this game.

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (14596 posts) -

Its a Platnium game so... I'm contractually obligated to buy it. This just sweetens the deal.

#8 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

What is this? It looks like Borderlands....

#9 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

Andriasang has updated their article to mention that, in Japan, Bayonetta will be offered as pre-order DLC.

#10 Posted by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -

Hadn't heard of this before but since its a Platinum Games game then it should be pretty good. Bayonetta is also cool.

#11 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -
#12 Posted by DonChipotle (2698 posts) -

Man, is this game still coming out this year?

#13 Posted by TooWalrus (13140 posts) -

That's cool. I have no idea what Anarchy Reigns is. Time to investigate.

#14 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

I'm sold. not that I was not already, it is a platinum game after all.

#15 Posted by Icemael (6312 posts) -
#16 Posted by Sarumarine (2189 posts) -

Oh man. Too good. I'm starting not to care if the game is good or not. Bayonetta is there and the soundtrack seems pretty cool. Not to mention it's Platinum, so it'll probably be crazy either way. I'm excited. Hopefully the game can deliver.

#17 Posted by Brodehouse (9654 posts) -

Fuck. Alright, I'm in. Here's my money. What is this game anyway?

#18 Posted by MrXD (240 posts) -

Put Sam from Vanquish and you got yourself a deal.

#19 Posted by Sarumarine (2189 posts) -

This game should just be Super Smash Bros. for Clover and Platinum Games characters. I'd be totally on board for that.

#20 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -
#21 Posted by jewunit (1054 posts) -
#22 Posted by cosi83 (392 posts) -

Played the demo, it was ok. It's no Yakuza

#23 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

@jewunit said:

It has been found that the first run of Max Anarchy/Anarchy Reigns will have the code for Bayonetta inside the case. Now I just have to figure out where to enter it.

So yeah, I got this in the mail today and I get an error message when trying to redeem my Bayonetta code that there is a problem with the offer for the code. It doesn't say that it's invalid though as is the case if you type it in wrong. Anybody else who's imported this game have any helpful hints about what to do?

#24 Edited by GunstarRed (5047 posts) -

@TeflonBilly: It's invalid unless you unlock it on a Japanese account. You can still use her on your normal profile though. This is on the 360.

#25 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

Thanks! Done and dusted!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.