One Year Anniversary - play with the devs!

#1 Posted by DualFayte (131 posts) -

So getting people together to play this game is a bit hard, not a lot of people like to have fun apparently.

That aside, the developers are getting together on Xbox Live and PSN to play with the community to celebrate Anarchy Reign's first year anniversary. The dev's will be online on the 23rd and 24th of this month.

Here is a link with more details: http://wp.me/ppp63-1zw

See you online

#2 Edited by BabyChooChoo (4831 posts) -

That's pretty cool. The game wasn't exactly a runaway success, but I'm glad Platinum is deciding to show it some love by throwing this event. Time to bust out my godlike RinRin.

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (15168 posts) -

I ended up not liking that game so much. I thought it was a pretty hot mess. One I respect specific aspects of but overall just seems not all that great.

#4 Posted by csl316 (9500 posts) -

Man, I was so hyped for this game due to my love of Platinum. But after all its delays I just ended up skipping it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.