Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Anarchy Reigns

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 05, 2012

In a distant, chaotic future, cyborgs beat the crap out of each other in this multiplayer-heavy 3D beat 'em up from the developers of MadWorld and Bayonetta.

PS3 Game Night?

DualFayte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DualFayte

Yo duders! I know it's been asked before but this game is rad as hell!! I dreadfully wait online but no one joins because no one plays online anymore.

Brass tax: does anyone want to get together and organize an game night? A single battle royale will hold 16 players. We'd hold it on a specific day sometime in the future and just spend it have the most fun ever!

I unfortunately only have the PS3 version of the, but if someone wanted to get an Xbox one going, yo, that's fine too. I just really want to play this w/ people, as the bots do pose a challenge, it just doesn't feel the same. Also a lot of the achieveables are tied to online, but that's not the priority. I just really want to play this game. Come on guys please.

Please.

Pls.

Btw: PSN is same as username: DualFayte.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

OH MY FUCKING GOD. YES, I FUCKING DO WANT TO HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING GAME NIGHT. You can count me the fuck in. With the online multiplayer being dead, I didn't get to enjoy this game nearly as much I wanted to. I'm always down for some of this game.

I really need to clean up my language, but I can't fucking help it.

DualFayte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DualFayte

@babychoochoo: I like you, friend. Let's do it. Hopefully more people chime in and we can make this dream a reality.

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darkvare

i'm in i call dibs on bayonetta :3 oh yeah psn is donvarone

Fierrze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hell yes! I decided to pop this in couple of days ago and was disappointed by the lack of players, even though the game was on sale for like 6€ here in EU.

fabiosooner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By fabiosooner

Count one more in!

I only managed to finish the game last September, and when I tried to play online, I did find ONE full match... But all the players were already maxed out. They were very helpful and did their best to make me learn the ropes, but the level and skill difference was too great to reconcile. I just died and died no matter what I did XD

Don't know if some of you did play this online already, but in any case, I suppose a regular game night would be the thing to get me up to speed. So please count on me. I don't speak English nearly as well as I write, but it still should be enough. Add me (FabioSooner) on PSN if you'd like, just let me know this is about Anarchy Reigns when sending the request. Looking forward to it, I like everything Platinum does and this game is indeed a hidden gem.

(I do think Anarchy Reigns applies to this article about skill-based games and the press:

http://zeboyd.com/2013/09/10/why-games-like-the-wonderful-101-are-a-poor-fit-for-the-gaming-press/

)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.