Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Andrew Ryan

Character » appears in 4 games

Andrew Ryan is the founder of Rapture, the undersea Utopia that is the setting for BioShock. His name is a partial anagram of Ayn Rand, author of the novel Atlas Shrugged, which served as the main inspiration for Ryan's philosophies and aspects of BioShock's story.

One of the finest voice acting performances

demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By demonbear

I can think of a few memorable voice acting performances that stood out from the rest.  But few can compare to this one. Armin Shimerman, who is also known as Quark in Star Trek Deep Space Nine, delivered a performance to be remembered. I mean who can forget these :

( embed doesnt work ... damn :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEjqY3_bCDk )

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By fjordson

Definitely one of my favourite characters of all time. Loved his performance on the audio logs. And there are so many great quotes, given that he's all over both BioShock games. Even heard him in the new single-player DLC for BS 2.

I'm pretty confident that Infinite will be incredible, but I hope they can come up with a character as interesting as Ryan.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.