Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Android

Platform »

Google's mobile OS, available across multiple devices.

Check out my new 3D Android game!

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zebadee

Hello fellow Giantbombers!

For the last month I have been working on a 3D Android game called Switch 3D, I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some feedback from fellow android users.

Switch 3D:

Description:

"How long can you stay on-board the Switchship? Test your reflexes in this intense 3D space experience!

You control the Switchball; a ball that must try and survive oncoming space obstacles by sliding, jumping and by a unique feature called "Switching".

The routes you choose set the difficulty but also set the reward!"

Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.Olox.SwitchLite

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cloudenvy

Maybe it's just me, but every time I read a thread that promotes the thread creator's own product it always feels so..Filthy to me, not sure why.

I don't own an Android so I can't check it out, sorry duder!

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zebadee

Yeah I know what you mean, I too cringe at the description I wrote, but at the end of the day it is also a product. Otherwise my game description on the market wouldn't look very professional being something like "Meh, so this is my game, wanna try it out?"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.