This Game...

#1 Posted by Will (234 posts) -

...is soooooo awesome, just got done 3 starring all the levels that are apart of the Lite version on the iPhone/iPad, thinking about getting the full HD version of the game for iPad. What is everyone elses thoughts on this game?

#2 Posted by FlyingRat (1446 posts) -

Looked it up on Youtube, seems fairly addictive. But it also looks exactly like a game i played on Newgrounds a while back...

#3 Posted by pectoral (124 posts) -

It's alright. I don't really play games on my iPhone anymore.

#4 Posted by dyslekt (281 posts) -

Yepp so grate! Perfect game for the iPhone 

Do get

#5 Posted by dcgc (878 posts) -

I've tried this game. Don't really get why this game had such enthusiasm from people, it's just an ordinary "Crush the Castle" type of game. This was already made years ago...

#6 Posted by MachoFantastico (4863 posts) -

This game baffles me, tried it a few times but can never see what makes it a great game. Maybe I'm missing something.

#7 Posted by mnzy (2920 posts) -

It's a game you can play for a few seconds besically and with one hand. The animations are kinda funny. That's it. It's not a "great game" if you ever played a few games and it's a pretty direct rip-off of old flash-games.

#8 Posted by Gamer_152 (14100 posts) -

It's pretty cool for what it is, but it's nothing amazing and as mnzy said it's just a repackaging of that old sub-genre of flash games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.