Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 08, 2012

The player takes the position of town mayor in this version of Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 3DS.

7/27 Turnip Prices Thread.

BinaryDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By BinaryDragon

Hello fellow bombers. I (and I imagine quite a few people) are in need of good turnip prices. I tried posting in another thread but got nothing, so a fresh thread for a last saturday before the turnips spoil. I'll keep an eye on this thread most of today, (UK time) and pass it on to another and the night and timezones converge.

I have turnips selling for 119 in my town, if anyone wants to bite till 11.59 GMT (I'll check again at tweleve. I'd like to hold out for more, but I have to leave wifi at 16.00 GMT.

4313-0670-4693 (BinaryDragon) - 119 PT (Per Turnip)

PM me if you add me, and I'll try and keep this edited with friend codes and such.

drjvicente

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello there! I started playing 2 days ago, and i dont know much about Turnips. Today the NPC told me about them, and what i understand is: i buy turnips from him, and sell them at Re-Tail, for a profit (variable). I bought 10 turnips, 105 Bells each, for a test.
    My Animal Crossing name is Jones, town is Rhysa.

U can add me, Friend Code is 2105-8681-6187

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.