Accused of not being home for meeting?

#1 Posted by CaptainCanada (105 posts) -

Hello im pretty new to animal crossing enjoying it so far but i setup a meeting at my place with a neighbor and was waiting outside my door for their arrival and i seen them up at their house just standing there and i went to talk to them cause it was for 6:30 and it just turned 6:30 and all i could do was chat and ask them when the meeting was so i asked and she said 6:30 but then it became 6:31 and i was accused of not being home and missed the meeting. I tried this earlier while being in my home and it still didnt work the neighbor never came in whats the deal here?

#2 Posted by shivermetimbers (765 posts) -

waiting outside my door

You have to be inside your house.

#3 Edited by CaptainCanada (105 posts) -

Hm okay well ill have to try it again i tried that earlier in the day and nothing happened so i figured it was the other way lol thanks for the help!

#4 Posted by shivermetimbers (765 posts) -

Hm okay well ill have to try it again i tried that earlier in the day and nothing happened so i figured it was the other way lol thanks for the help!

Sometimes the NPC won't come over. You can talk to them about it and they'll make up something like "I was busy" or some crap.

#5 Posted by CaptainCanada (105 posts) -

Ah okay gotcha thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.