Animal Crossing Themed 3DS XL

#1 Edited by Wong_Fei_Hung (642 posts) -
#2 Posted by Wong_Fei_Hung (642 posts) -

All Black has been revealed also. I may finally get one now...

#3 Posted by Tonyyj (141 posts) -

No word of NA release? I'd buy that Mario 3DS XL in a heartbeat.

#4 Edited by Wong_Fei_Hung (642 posts) -

@Tonyyj said:

No word of NA release? I'd buy that Mario 3DS XL in a heartbeat.

The Mario one could make it over in a new 3DS bundle, but no announcements have been made, yet - there's a Nintendo Direct tomorrow. The AC one is unlikely until the game arrives in 2013 on Western shores. Unlike the recent Pokemon Center Pikachu Edition 3DS, there's a slim chance of these both coming to the West.

#5 Posted by hwy_61 (923 posts) -

@Tonyyj said:

No word of NA release?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

#6 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

Looks ugly in my opinion. I thought that Zelda and Fire Emblem model awhile ago looked way better.

#7 Edited by Hizang (8532 posts) -

You know I was recently in an HMV and got to see a 3DS next to a 3DS XL. Before this I was on the fence about getting one because I already have a 3DS, but man I compared them and god damn is that XL is a nice screen. So what if the 3D might not work as well, screw that. I may treat myself during the post Christmas sale.

#8 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

OMG I wish that would come over. I still like my purple 3DS but that is awesome

#9 Posted by PK_Koopa (583 posts) -

Hello CrayonChewer art.

Anyway, my mum really likes Animal crossing, plus she wants an XL, so this could be perfect for her. (If they actually release it in the UK, that is.)

#10 Posted by TooWalrus (13203 posts) -

Ew. Nintendo, won't you give me what I really want!?

#11 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1639 posts) -

god dammit, now I wish I had waited to get a 3DS XL. Those are some pretty sexy looking 3dses

#12 Edited by Ducksworth (660 posts) -

The only thing that's stopping me from getting a 3DS XL is that sporadic case of warm/yellow tinted screens. If the handheld is past that phase then I'd definitely be ready to make the jump.

#13 Edited by Wong_Fei_Hung (642 posts) -
#14 Posted by Vexxan (4621 posts) -

The Mario themed one looks pretty neat but I don't know about the Animal Crossing one...doesn't look that good to me.

#15 Posted by AndrewB (7621 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

Ew. Nintendo, won't you give me what I really want!?

Does that have a big fat L over the front of the console? Because if so... count me in!

The Pikachu one is gaudy as hell, but I still feel like that's the only XL variety I'd buy. If only it at least had a black hinge...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.