Animal Crossing. Will you be getting it?

• 62 results
#51 Edited by EpicSteve (6500 posts) -

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

#52 Posted by nonforma (66 posts) -

Yes.

#53 Posted by Sanity (1955 posts) -

Hell yes, haven't used my 3ds a ton since i got it so now i can use it every day.

#54 Edited by Cashewual (170 posts) -

Hell to the yes, the 14th (or whenever is shows up) can't get here soon enough.

#55 Posted by TheMasterDS (2194 posts) -

Yes.

#56 Edited by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

Absolutely. I played the Gamecube and DS versions extensively, but it's been far too long since then.

#57 Edited by spiceninja (3075 posts) -

I'll be downloading the second it's released on the eShop. It says midnight but I'm not sure if that's west cost midnight or midnight in my region. I don't really want to be up at 2AM to wait an hour for it download.

#58 Posted by JJOR64 (19092 posts) -

I wish Sunday would hurry up.

It says midnight but I'm not sure if that's west cost midnight or midnight in my region. I don't really want to be up at 2AM to wait an hour for it download.

That's what I was wondering as well.

#59 Posted by phantomzxro (1584 posts) -

You bet, i will have it day one.

#60 Posted by fox01313 (5089 posts) -

Seems like a great game, shame it's not going to the Wii U to get people to play their new HD ever forgettable system.

#61 Posted by Sean2206 (258 posts) -

Yeah I'll grab it along with a 3DS when I get around to getting one sometime over the summer.

#62 Posted by Itwongo (1263 posts) -

I think I've been convinced.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.