Dr. Shrunk / Club LOL?

#1 Posted by toddster (18 posts) -

So a couple of days ago Dr. Shrunk showed up at my door asking for signatures on a petition that would allow Club LOL to be built. I got the signatures, gave him the sheet, and he basically said Great! Construction will start soon!

It's now been like 3 days and I haven't seen any sign that the club is being built. Do I maybe have a glitch? Is there something else I need to do? Help! I wanna go to a KK Slider show!

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11395 posts) -

It would be hilarious if that dude just scammed you, and that was the point.

#3 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4489 posts) -

lol

#4 Edited by MideonNViscera (2252 posts) -

It takes 5 days.

#5 Posted by toddster (18 posts) -

@mideonnviscera: Sweet! None of the guides I read mentioned that. Thanks!

#6 Posted by sirdesmond (1262 posts) -

That would be amazing. He takes your signature and the sigs of your townfolk and steals everyone's identities.

#7 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

@mooseymcman said:

That would be amazing. He takes your signature and the sigs of your townfolk and steals everyone's identities.

He probably sells them to Tom Nook for that.

"WHY THE FUCK IS MY BANK ACCOUNT EMPTY!?"

#8 Edited by ZombiePie (5753 posts) -

@sirdesmond said:

@mooseymcman said:

You have Dr. Shrunk confused for Lyle in Wild World and his "insurance" shenanigans:

Grade "A" Asshole Right Here!

MARK MY WORDS LYLE! I WILL TURN YOUR ASS INTO A COAT IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN!

#9 Posted by Nezza (377 posts) -

@zombiepie: In fairness he did send you money if you were stung by bees or gave him a forged painting. Still an arsehole though!

I can't believe how much stick Nook takes for giving you interest free loans whilst Lyle takes no heat at all for being the worst kind of pushy salesman.

#10 Posted by Wuddel (2100 posts) -

Is he a PhD or a MD?

#11 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3811 posts) -

@wuddel said:

Is he a PhD or a MD?

Neither. Rumor has it down at the old city center that this supposed doctor never graduated from Animal Crossing City College. He was about 15 credits a way before suddenly dropping out to pursue a career in fine bow-tie wearing ass-kickery. But in all honesty would you trust this guy?

#12 Posted by toddster (18 posts) -

I had a hard time listening to his spiel about the signatures, because the whole time he was talking I was just staring at him going "WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL ARE YOU"

#13 Posted by Nezza (377 posts) -

@i_stay_puft: I can't believe they've given him a Hitler 'tash!

#14 Posted by StarvingGamer (8555 posts) -

@zombiepie: Lol, I forgot all about that asshole.

#15 Edited by insouciant (710 posts) -

@toddster:

He's an axolotl. A Mexican salamander.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.