Dream Suite

#1 Posted by MrSpacs (24 posts) -

Hey everybody! I just opened up the Dream Suite and wanted to see if anyone had a Dream Address they wanted to share.

My dream address is: 4300 2179 6878

#2 Edited by Scullinator (512 posts) -

Is there more point to this other than checking out other people's towns? I thought maybe it would let you bring items back like fruit but it does not. The only thing I can figure out is that you can save designs from other towns. Anyone with cool designs they put a lot of work into and want to be appreciated I would love to come and check it out.

#3 Posted by MrSpacs (24 posts) -

Yeah, it's nice for free designs and just checking out other towns/houses. Also you get 5000 bells a day for updating your suite, which isn't much but I'm a fan of free bells.

#4 Edited by flameboy84 (155 posts) -

I'm so confused as to why this requires a second code?!!!!

#5 Posted by Toadorolum (17 posts) -

Can somebody explain this? It's been recommended I build this but I'm not quite sure what it is.

#6 Posted by insouciant (710 posts) -

@toadorolum: It's a shop that opens up on Main Street. It lets you visit other people's towns when they're not there. You can chop all their trees down if you want because the game doesn't save what you do in their dream town.

#7 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1446 posts) -

There are some cool japanese horror themed towns you can visit via the Dream Suite.

One of the more popular horror towns is Aika Village ( 2600-0218-7298) A lot of work went into crafting this creepy village so its worth a visit.

#8 Posted by mrhaydel (21 posts) -

I built a dream suite also, even though I'm not completely sure of its usefulness (yet)!

Here's my address: 4500-2266-4020

MrSpacs and AlwaysBeClothing, gonna visit the ones you've mentioned now!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.