Has anybody built the Resetti Surveillance Centre?

#1 Edited by Toadorolum (17 posts) -

So I bumped into Resetti the other day (Battery died) and now I get to build the Resetti Surveillance Centre, but it's quite expensive. Before I go ahead and start I wanted to know what can it do for my town, is it worth it?

#2 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2404 posts) -
#3 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4488 posts) -

You have to love Resetti an awful lot if you really want to get that Center back up.

#4 Posted by Hungry (166 posts) -

@colourful_hippie:

You mean because of how much it costs? You can easily make that much money in two hours or so if you go to the island at night.

#5 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4488 posts) -

@hungry: I know about the island. I'm talking about prioritization, I rather complete other stuff first instead of the Reset Center.

#6 Posted by fallenangelx5x (2 posts) -

yeah the resseti centre is pointless, you just get resseti moaning at you all the time if your battery dies or if u switch off without saving (and everyone hates that) and a picture of resseti and his father...So better to spend your money on other things than that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.