Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 08, 2012

The player takes the position of town mayor in this version of Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 3DS.

Hows your game going?

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

I had what I'm presuming to be a bit of a weird bug yesterday. I shot down a golden catapult - which I'd thought was the reward for completing the balloon set. Only, I hadn't completed that set yet, and I'd still not had the silver catapult either so I wasn't sure why I'd got it. Either way, who cares - Golden catapult, right?

Then a minute later I shot down a silver catapult. Then another, then another and once more for luck. Three silver catapults in the space of five minutes. Then later in the day I shot down another three in a row. Damn things only bring in 125bells as well.

I've no idea why, but it seems Animal Crossing really wanted me to have a silver catapult!

I was very amused by Samson's reaction to seeing a mouse being chased by a cat on my TV. It must have been like a mouse version of Nightmare on Elm Street for him!

No Caption Provided

I'm still waiting on one of my residents to ask for the police station. Maybe I need to introduce a few beatings so they feel they need the protection?

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Shampoodle is built. Cafe should be finished today. My house is only missing a couple of exterior changes. I need to redecorate a little, but I'm still looking for a few specific pieces for my spa, kitchen, and Japanese themed rooms. I have over 4 million bells in the bank, with only projects to waste it on, so I started a second character in honor of my dog. Slowly furnishing it with ore-refurbished pieces.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@spookytapes said:

Should I be donating the stuff I catch to the museum instead of selling it for bells? I'm tryina pay off my initial house and get an addition, I'm already out of room.

Up to you. Me personally, ever since the first time I had a character in an Animal Crossing game I've prioritized my town's cultural development.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By FancySoapsMan

One of my villagers is a hamster named Hamphrey.

I wrote a letter telling him how awesome that is.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Sergio

@fancysoapsman: A robot frog named Ribbot camped in my town. I wish I could have kicked Klaus out on the spot so Ribbot could move in.

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

So yeah, just came back from this dream town

No Caption Provided

It's kinda freaky...

No Caption Provided

Also my villagers are getting lazier and lazier..

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

QueenGifted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#207  Edited By QueenGifted

I just payed off the 39.800Bell Loan. And the Boat to the Island still isn't there.

I really want a Crown, which is 1,000,000 Bells. And a Peaches Parasol. which is #9. I got #8 and #10. Then I got #22 and everything but #9.

I like the game, I just wish it had more to it, than fishes and stuff. Then again, I was one who was brought and raised on Action. I like the chill style of the game. But I wish it was a bit more fast paced.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

I returned to my town today after not touching it much for the past few months. A new resident moved in, another one is moving in tomorrow, and oh man, weeds everywhere. I spent a good hour today just cleaning up on old business and taking part in the bug hunt today. It was pretty cool to get back into it.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I returned to my game, either everyone thought I died or moved away. The Curly I paid someone for is there live and kickin.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.